Events, Promotions and Special Offers
Hurricane Relief Fundraiser
Hurricane’s Irma and then Maria have caused catastrophic damage, death and destruction to many of our tropical friends. Two of the countries hardest hit are Cuba and Dominica. Even though we are thousands of miles away, we feel the suffering and hardship of our friends in these two countries. Our thoughts and prayers are with them. However, we would also like to contribute to their recovery financially and with essential items.
This free 6 hour fundraiser will help raise donations and awareness about the catastrophic circumstances that are being suffered by the people in these two countries. Entry to this event is free but we would welcome any donations or essential items ( see below for a list ) .
The Fundraiser starts at 6PM with an introduction and then at 6:30PM a “HipHop YOGA” class. This 15 minute session will give you a delicious taste of a new craze in the yoga scene. Instead of practicing yoga vinyasa in silence, hiphop music fills the air giving a deep and fresh experience.
The Zumba party starts at 6:45PM with our talented zumba instructors taking turns pumping up the crowd with energy and passion.
At 8:00PM our Zumba party finale will be lead by sizzling male instructor Ronit Rai! He’s a Zumba party veteran who is sure to get your body pumping and wanting more.
The Latin social party festivities will start at 8:45 PM with a dance lesson followed by social dancing till 12 AM.
Internationally renowned DJ Asuka Jade will be keeping the jams hot and everyone dancing throughout the night!
- dry foods like pasta, instant soups,packets of gravy mixes, energy bars, any canned goods with pull off type lids
- suitcases, especially if it old suitcase(s) ( perhaps only has one more trip left in it! )
- Toiletries; Women’s feminine products, smaller bottles of shampoo, conditioners, cream.
- Flashlights, batteries. Batteries, battery charger with rechargeable batteries
- Paper,note pads, pens, crayons, coloring books (not to large),
- small electronic items, cell phones, ipods/mp3 players,
- Clothing and shoes for all ages
- tea lights, candles, bbq lighters
- tooth picks, dental floss, toothbrushes
- Any monetary donations would be used to purchase items to take.
- Tarps 16 x 24 – Most urgent need
- Diapers: Children and Adult
- Sanitary Pads
- New Bath Towels and Wash Rags
- New Baby Clothes/Baby bottles
- Dried and Canned Milk
- New Sheets, Blankets, pillows and pillow cases
- New underwear
- Bath towels